Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stacie Kirkwood Photography



Stacie Kirkwood shared these simply amazing photographs with us. Stacie was here in July to photograph Theresa & Matt's wedding. As you can see from the pictures below, she truly captured the beautiful day and the love between Theresa and Matt. It was a perfect day!













Bridal party having a wonderful time!











So romantic!













How wonderful is this photo!
Congratulations Theresa & Matt!
Floral Design by Ladyslippers

1 comment:

  1. These photos look amazing, I especially love the shot outside the tent at night!

    I'm a videographer and just shot my second wedding @ Zukas last night. What an incredible place to have a wedding! Your staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and the location is absolutely breathtaking. I posted a clip from a wedding I shot in May there on my blog... http://hdjeff.blogspot.com/2009/07/holly-joe-wedding-film-trailer.html

    I hope I have the opportunity to shoot a wedding at Zukas again soon!

    ReplyDelete